A high quality, pleasant tasting vitamin C formula
- Delicious tasting vitamin C supplement which encourages consistent patient compliance
- High dose vitamin C formula specifically designed to be gentle on the digestive tract
- Comprehensive formula containing mineral ascorbates and complementary antioxidants
- Glucose and fructose free powder, naturally sweetened with glycine and thaumatin; a naturally sweet protein extracted from Thaumatococcus danielli, a fruit native to the west coast of Africa
- Convenient powdered supplement allowing for flexible prescribing, ideal for use in children and the elderly
- Assists in maintaining healthy immune function. Vitamin C maintains the immune system by supporting the activity of white blood cells and the antibody response.
- May help to reduce the severity and duration of colds
- May assist in the management of recurrent and mild upper respiratory infections
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels in normal healthy people
- Vitamins C, E and zinc are important nutritional antioxidants, and zinc plays a role in many immune mechanisms
- Antioxidant activity may result in a reduced risk of free radical damage and a reduction in the risk of cell damage
- May assist in the production of collagen, thus promoting healthy skin and connective tissue, plus minor wound repair
Adults – take 1 level teaspoon (3.5 g), in water or juice, 1-2 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Each metric teaspoon of C-Max (approx 3.5g) contains:|
|Total Vitamin C:||1.73g|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||309.40mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||255.6mg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||144.38mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||129.5mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||165.6mg|
|Potassium ascorbate dihydrate||135.03mg|
|equiv. Ascorbic acid||94.5mg|
|Phyllanthus emblica exract equivalent to dry fruit||84mg|
|equiv. to Natural Vitamin E||56IU|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||10.89mg|
Excipients (AUST L 276545)
When using excipients we tightly control the input quantity which results in the absolute minimum requirement. Some of the excipients below are attached to the raw material. We include these for full transparency.
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Silica colloidal anhydrous
- Citric acid anhydrous
- Proprietary natural lemon flavour
- Olive oil
- Ascorbyl palmitate
- Silicon dioxide
Dairy | wheat | egg | lactose | sulphates/sulphites | nuts | gelatin | crustaceans | tree nuts | peanuts | salicylates | amines | potato | rice
This product contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. The finished product has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
Suitable for vegans.
If a known allergen is not included on the free-from list above, please contact BioMedica for verification before prescribing this product.