EnteroCare is a unique formulation combining prebiotics, probiotics, glutamine and slippery elm
- A unique formula with a combination of prebiotics, probiotics, glutamine and slippery elm
- One serve yields 2.5g glutamine
- Powdered formula allows for flexible prescribing and ideal for individuals who cannot swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be mixed into water, yogurt or sprinkled on to room temperature foods
- Low excipient, vegan formulation
Take 1 teaspoon (5g) once or twice daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Mix with water, milk, yoghurt, or sprinkle over room temperature foods. This product contains fibre. Please ensure an adequate intake of fluids.
|Each metric teaspoon of EnteroCare (approx 5g) contains:|
|Slippery Elm Bark Powder (Ulmus rubra)||500mg|
|Arabinogalactans (from Larch)||500mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus [La-14]||3 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum [Bl-05]||1.8 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus [Lr-32]||1.2 billion CFU|
|Contains rice starch|
Full ingredient list
Arabinogalactan (from Larch)
Dairy | wheat | yeast | egg | soy | lactose | sulphates/sulphites | gelatin | crustaceans | nuts | salicylates
This product contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. The finished product has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
Suitable for vegans.
If a known allergen is not included on the free from list above, please contact BioMedica for verification before prescribing this product.