High potency probiotic containing ten different species in a convenient vegetable capsule
- A high potency ten-species probiotic
- Now in a convenient vegetable capsule to encourage even greater patient compliance
- Contains 30.5 billion organisms per capsule, from several genetically stable species
- Strains demonstrate superior gastrointestinal performance and adherence to the intestinal mucosa
- Utilisation of high-quality blister packaging to protect probiotics from the damaging effects of environmental elements, such as moisture and contamination
- Temperature and humidity-controlled manufacturing and storage, to ensure the viability of probiotics
- Low excipient capsules that can easily be opened for powdered dosing, providing further delivery options
- Suitable for daily use
- A low excipient, vegan formula
- Strictly Practitioner Only
Serving Suggestion: Take 1 capsule daily.
Store below 8°C (refrigerate).
|Each ProFlora X capsule contains:|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)||8 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (LPC-37)||6 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||3 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)||3 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03)||1 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21)||1 billion CFU|
|In a base of microcrystalline cellulose|
Full ingredients list
Vegetable capsule (hypromellose)
Dairy | wheat | egg | soy | lactose | sulphates/sulphites | gelatin | crustaceans | peanuts | salicylates | alcohol | amines | potato | rice
This product contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. The finished product has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
Suitable for vegans.
*Please contact BioMedica for free-from information for ProFlora X sachets.
If a known allergen is not included on the free from list above, please contact BioMedica for verification before prescribing this product.