The Microbiome and its microbiota
Intestinal epithelial cell integrity
The Gut immune system
Metabolic and endocrine functions
Distant organ systems via gut-immune signalling
FloraGenex plays a key role by providing a multi-purpose blend of five functional food prebiotic ingredients which restores Gut Epithelium and Gut Microflora and provides relief of irritable bowel syndrome (BS) and related symptoms.
FloraGenex contains five (5) active ingredients including:-
- Partially-hydrolysed Guar Gum (Sinfiber PHGG) – enhances growth of Bifido and lactobacillus spp.
- Musa acuminate (Banana Resistant Starch) – Improves insulin sensitivity independently of microbiota
- Grewia asiatica (Phalsa fruit) – Anti-inflammatory effect and modest anti-microbial effect
- Opuntia ficus indica (L.) – promotes epithelial mucous synthesis
- Beta-glucan (PromOat) – Activates AMPK – cellular ‘fuel gauge’
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add one heaped 10-gram scoop of pleasant-tasting FloraGenex daily to water, juice, milk, cereal, yoghourt or milk-based kefir.
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 21- 42 EACH 10-GRAM SCOOP CONTAINS: Beta-glucan – PromOat® – (3.0 grams), partially-hydrolysed Guar Gum – PHGG (2.5 grams), Musa acuminate -Banana Resistant Starch (2.5 grams), Opuntia ficus indica (L.) – Prickly Pear Cladode Extract (0.3 grams), Grewia asiatica – Phalsa fruit (2.5 grams), Natural vanilla, Silicon dioxide.
Free from: Wheat (gluten), dairy, lactose, egg, soy, nuts, legumes, yeast, added sugar or other sweeteners or artificial additives.
Each 11-gram serve of FloraGenex provides a concentrated source of soluble fibres. Each 3 grams of Beta-Glucan in each serve of this formulation. Beta-glucan at this level reduces blood cholesterol, including LDL cholesterol.
Store below 30°C away from light and moisture
Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution to retain bioactivity