Enteric Coated Herbs For Upper Intestinal Health
Ingredients in Bactrex have been shown to or may:
- Help maintain upper intestinal health in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Enteric coated for targeted release into the small intestine.
- Provide antimicrobial properties.
- May help maintain upper intestinal health: Bactrex contains Phellodendron amurense which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to maintain upper intestinal health. Phellodendron amurense contains a number of constituents that have been shown in vitro, to display antimicrobial properties on a range of bacteria. Constituents found in Phellodendron amurense have been shown to block the adhesion of bacteria to erythrocytes and epithelial cells. Bactrex also contains the essential oils; oregano, clove and thyme in an enteric coated capsule ensuring targeted release into the small intestine.
- Definition of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO): Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) is a condition in which normal bacterial and fungal flora of the large intestine extends proximally into the small intestine.
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily with food. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Extract equivalent to:|
|Phellodendron amurense, stem bark dry (Phellodendron)||750 mg|
|Origanum vulgare, leaf oil essential (Oregano)||100 mg|
|Syzygium aromaticum, leaf oil essential (Clove oil)||50 mg|
|Thymus vulgaris, herb flowering oil essential (Thyme oil)||50 mg|
Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial flavours.