For Acute Pain And Joint Inflammation.
Ingredients in Inflavonoid Intensive Care have been traditionally used or shown:
- For temporary relief of pain and joint inflammation.
- Contains the exclusive BCM-95 Turmeric.
- A condition specific BCM-95 product for use in acute and painful conditions.
Relieves acute inflammation: The ingredients in Inflavonoid Intensive Care work at various points within the inflammatory cascade to decrease inflammation and pain associated with mild arthritis via the following mechanisms:
- Boswellia inhibits 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX).1
- White willow bark inhibits prostaglandin synthesis by inhibiting cyclooxygenase (COX-2) mediated prostaglandin release shown in vitro.
- Ginger suppresses prostaglandin synthesis through inhibition of COX and LOX.
- Quercetin inhibits the activation of NF-ƙB demonstrated in vitro studies.
Volatile oils, naturally found in BCM-95 turmeric, contribute to its effect. These oils exhibit anti-inflammatory activity with demonstrated ability to bind to the nuclear receptor, perisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ), inhibit prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production and inhibit inducible nitric oxide production during the inflammation process.
Adults: For temporary relief of acute pain and joint inflammation: Take 1 tablet every 2 hours (up to 6 tablets daily).
|Each tablet contains:|
|Extracts equivalent to:|
|Curcuma longa, rhizome dry (Turmeric-BCM-95)||3.8 g|
|Boswellia serrata, gum oleoresin, dry (BosPure® Boswellia)||1.5 g|
|Salix alba, stem bark dry (White willow)||1.5 g|
|Zingiber officinale, rhizome dry (Ginger)||500 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||100 mg|
|Capsicum frutescens fruit powder||25 mg|
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.