A probiotic containing Bifidobacterium & Saccharomyces cerevisiae to help normalise intestinal flora.
- Assists with the management of dysbiosis.
- Relieves diarrhoea.
- Reduces the risk of traveller’s diarrhoea.
- 27 trials encompassing 5029 people showed Saccharomyces boulardii (S. boulardii) as being effective in the management of dysbiosis. S. boulardii exerts its effects throughout the gastrointestinal tract to reduce the symptoms of dysbiosis including diarrhoea and constipation. Maintaining healthy mucosal bacterial populations helps to restore normal gut functionality and healthy mucosal biofilm communities.
- 10 billion CFU of S. boulardii per day has been shown to reduce the incidence of traveller’s diarrhoea. S. boulardii has been shown to increase short chain fatty acids which favour normal colonic function.
- Ultra Flora SB Dysbiosis contains Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) as bifidobacteria may be decreased in traveller’s diarrhoea.3
|Each capsule contains:|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||7.5 billion CFU (organisms)|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07)||5.0 billion CFU (organisms)|
Free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Adults:Take 1 capsule twice daily with food until finished.